Do you have a low maintenance fashion sense?
Recently we have come across a blog post listing 19 things that only women with low maintenance fashion sense understand. Yes! But we picked up a few points and want to clarify those up a bit. Also we are not lacking fashion sense, we are just confident =)
1. You have three hairstyles: down, ponytail, and bun.
Yes, and that's because we look beautiful so focus on the right thing please. We don't want our hair get in the way.
2. You have one pair of shoes that you wear with 95% of your wardrobe.
They are so comfortable and look gorgeous, blame the designer ;P
3. Most of your outfits are just some combination of t-shirts and jeans.
Some of us wear gym pants, but of course we also have this now. It's all good now!
8. Whenever you hear that you have to wear heels to an event, you get considerably less excited.
After seeing this, can you blame me?
11. You envy that somehow men can get away with wearing Converse with a suit for certain occasions, because that’s the dream, honestly.
Again, that same dream that I have been wearing all along!
16. When you first got a job/internship that required you to dress “business professional” you cried a little bit because honestly what could you wear.
I don't cry no more because of SVELT PANTS!
19. Going to the gym at the end of the day is really just an excuse to wear your comfy gym clothes for hours leading up to it.
Now if I say this one more time, it just sounds silly and commercial. But this leaves me with no choice, SVELTE PANTS!!!!